“Spice Kitchen’s Indian Spice Tin is genuinely a game-changer, once you use it, you’ll never go back” ~ Sanjcooks
**Winner of The Great Taste Award**
A gorgeous collection of artisan Indian spices carefully selected for flavour and freshness, giving you everything you need to make fragrant, tasty Indian dishes, delivered straight to your door.
The Indian Spice Tin (or Masala Dabba as it is traditionally known) is a staple in every Indian kitchen, and for good reason. Each tin contains the core spices you will ever need to make virtually every Indian curry. Keep your tin stocked with spices and you will always have everything you need to create amazing, flavoursome recipes for your friends and family in no time at all.
This collection is a “must-have” for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Indian dishes at home. Each spice has been carefully chosen and included to form the perfect spice base for Indian cooking. Each spice can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes
Never be stuck for spices again!
We’re sure you’ll know the feeling of finding a recipe you want to make and then seeing a big list of spices you have to buy! With our Indian spice collection, you will only need to buy your fresh ingredients and your spice tin will do the rest!
Our bestselling Indian Spice Tin (Masala Dabba) is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Indian meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love it
• Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
• Handmade in the UK with love
• Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
• Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
• Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
• A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
• Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
• Family-owned, family-run
• Ethically sourced
In the media
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food
• Garam Masala (20g) **Great Taste Award Winner**
• Chilli Powder (20g)
• Cumin Seeds (20g)
• Ground Coriander (20g)
• Turmeric Powder (20g)
• Mustard Seeds (20g)
• Cassia (5g)
• Cardamom (2g)
• Cloves (1g)
Features and benefits:
• Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
• Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
• Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
• Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
• Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
• No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
• Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Indian cuisine or who is looking to get started
• Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful
• Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe
• *Great Taste Award Winner 2015
• *BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015;
• 19cm Spice Tin with Ribbed Lid;
• Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them;
• 7 separate removable spice pots for convenience in your kitchen;
• Almost everything you need to cook an Indian meal at your fingertips;
• Small metal spoon for dispensing accurate measures;
• Outer lid to seal the tin (please see picture) to ensure freshness;
• Ideal as a gift for someone special;
• A must have for anyone wishing to learn about Indian cuisine, or the most experienced connoisseur!
• Spice refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities to suit your needs;
• No additives, meaning that you have our guarantee about the ingredients.
• *Award winner of the BBC Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015
• *Award winner of Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Award 2015
Free UK wide delivery sent via Royal Mail 2nd class.
For 1st class or urgent delivery please contact us.
It is where we started. And what we are most proud of. Our signature Indian Spice Tin.How Its Made