Shipping & Returns
- We pride ourselves on quick dispatching and aim to ship the same day where we can. We are a small family business though and do all fulfilment in house, from time to time we are on holiday or are unable to ship and so do bear with us!
- We offer free shipping to all UK destinations on all total orders over £10. This is normally by Royal Mail 2nd Class for items upto 2kg and takes upto 3 working days. For items over 2kg we use a UK courier and this takes 3-4 working days.
- International delivery is calculated after purchase on a case by case basis. Our system may charge you a small place holder charge, however we will always be in touch after purchase with an updated shipping cost.
- We can expedite your shipping to 1st class Royal Mail for £4.99 or send by a next day courier, do select this option at checkout or contact us directly for a custom quote. The £4.99 covers the postage cost and our fuel costs as we make special trips to the post office to ship your items.
- For international orders buyers are liable for all import taxes, custom charges and VAT for international orders, and also for any orders returned to us after non collection or customs refusal. Failure to do this may result in items not being requested to be released, destroyed or further legal action.
- Refunds will be given on merchandise returned in new, unworn condition up to 7 days.
- After 7 days, but before 14 days we will issue a store credit.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 14 days of purchase and are considered final sale.
- Refunds are credited to the original form of payment.
- Any fees associated with shipping will not be refunded (unless the item is damaged).