It's that magical time of year again.
The nights are getting darker, and people are trading in their cocktails and BBQs for a Hot Chocolate, mulled wine and a hearty home-cooked meal. For many of us, our attention now shifts towards the festivities of winter. With that comes the excitement of beginning the search.
Christmas lovers across the country are currently hitting up their local shops and favourite websites, searching for the perfect gift for their loved ones.
Is this you? If so, Spice Kitchen has your back with our 2021 Christmas Gift Guide.
In this article, we take a look at our top 5 gift ideas for foodies and spice lovers in 2021, including our best foodie products and our top suggestions for how to get the most out of your Christmas gift shopping in 2021.
We think the items we've included in our list are pretty awesome, but if you have something you'd like to see on the list or a particular product you'd like to see from Spice Kitchen this year, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find The Perfect Spice Gift Set
One thing we have found over our years of delivering the finest spices to spice lovers across the UK and beyond is that you can't underestimate the importance of a well-curated collection of spices. At Spice Kitchen, we offer a wide range of Spice Gift Sets featuring the finest spices from around the world.
Below are our top picks for the perfect Spice Gift Set this Christmas:
- Indian Spice Set: Our Indian Spice Set helps you honour our family heritage by providing 9 unique Indian spices that will elevate your dishes to a whole new level
- World Spice Set: Our world spice tin is the perfect combination of spices and BBQ rubs that help deliver out of this world flavours to anyone that uses it
- Middle Eastern & African Spice Set: Bring the flavours of the Middle East and Africa to your kitchen with our Middle Eastern and African Spice Set. Our spice set consists of 9 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout
- Chilli Gift Set: Our Chilli Gift Set is perfect for anyone that craves a little more heat in their food. With a collection of 7 chillies, including Kashmiri chilli powder, this gift set is a must-have for any heat lover
- Moroccan Spice Set: Spice Kitchen's Moroccan Spice Set offers a unique variety of 10 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. Indulge in the innovative flavours of Morocco from the comfort of your own home.
Know a Gin Lover? Gift them a Gin Botanicals Gift Set
With the festive season nearing closer, there is likely to be more and more opportunities to enjoy a gin cocktail with your friends, family or even just after a long day at work. With that in mind, there has never been a better time to shop around for the perfect gift for your gin lover friends.
At Spice Kitchen, our Gin Botanicals Gift set delivers the perfect combination of world flavours to your favourite gins. Each of our tins contains a fragrant selection of 7 botanicals allowing you to experiment with your favourite flavours, transform your gins, create tasty syrups and honey, or create the most professional looking (and tasting) drinks ever.
Give Your Foodie Friends and Family the Perfect Kitchen Gifts
Your foodie friends deserve only the best for their Christmas stocking fillers this year. At Spice Kitchen, we have various kitchen gift products to help our customers make the most of our spices and their home cooking experiences. Our products are designed to deliver a stylish and authentic spice experience directly to our customers' kitchens.
- Clay Diya: These Diya's are the perfect small gift, and their long spout means they can be used as an Indian oil lamp, with their long spout being perfect for a wick. These clay Diya's make for the perfect stocking filler or Diwali Present with a low cost and small size.
- Hexagonal Magnetic Spice Jar: These interlocking magnetic spice jars are perfect for spice lovers to keep their spices organised, sealed and secure whilst locking the flavour in. With these jars, you can keep your spices in the fridge, which helps to keep them fresh and in-sight to be used more frequently.
- 5 Compartment Steel Thali Plate: These five compartment steel plates are a fantastic purchase just in time for the festive period as they are excellent for serving food either at home or at parties.
- 9cm Olive Wood Sugar/Salt Pot: These handmade sugar and salt pots make a fantastic addition to any table or kitchen top surface. If you are looking for a unique present, then look no further; each pot has a unique natural grain, meaning you can gift your food-loving friends and family a truly special present.
- UK Made Chai Cup: Bring an authentic Indian experience to someone's kitchen and home by gifting an Indian Chai Cup. These Chai Cups are used throughout India for spicy masala tea, used on street stalls, in restaurants and stations etc.
- 14cm Olive Wood Pestle and Mortar: These beautifully round pestles and mortars are perfect for grinding up a wide variety of herbs and spices and would make the perfect kitchen gifts to any food lover.
Chilli Gifts With a Kick
Do you know someone that likes it hot? Our Chilli Gifts make the perfect present for your friends and family that love a little heat and spice in their lives. Spice Kitchen invites you to turn up the heat with our range of chilli gifts.
Our Chilli gifts can make the perfect addition to any spice lovers kitchen to create must-have sizzling dishes. Perfect your Chilli con Carne, or add a little heat to your meat, vegetables, and fish dishes. If this sounds like you, but you are stuck for inspiration, we also provide our free recipe guides to help you make the most of our chilli gift sets.
Bring New Flavours To Your Kitchen With Indian Gifts
If you are looking for the perfect Indian Gifts this year, then look no further than Spice Kitchen. Our Indian spices and Indian Gift tins are at the heart of our business and are the very reason we do what we do. Our Indian Gifts cover a range of artisan Indian Spices that have been carefully selected for flavour and freshness.
Our Indian Gifts are perfect for any spice lover and will help them to create authentic, genuine, and tasty Indian dishes from scratch. Our Indian Spice Tins (or Masala Dabba as they are traditionally known) are the staple of any Indian Kitchen.
For the perfect Indian Gifts this year, our Indian Spice Tins are a must-have for anyone interested in creating authentic Indian dishes at home.