I have been so excited to try out the Caribbean Baby Spice- it's perfect for my little one as it contains no salt or hot chilli, so the whole family could enjoy a little piece of Caribbean flavour until we are able to take him there for the first time.
- 4 pork loins
- 2 tbs Caribbean spice blend
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 mango
- Bunch of coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- Brush the pork with oil and sprinkle on the seasoning.
- Heat a large pan on a medium/high heat and cook the pork for around 4 minutes on each side
- Put the pork to one side and cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, add all of the ingredients for the mango salsa into a bowl and mix together
- Serve with Basmati rice, or salad
Check out themummydiet_ for more scrummy mummy recipes!