Zaatar Chicken with Harissa Chickpea and Potato Tray Bake by Zosima Fulwell
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop/dice your potatoes and put a can of drained chickpeas into a baking tray.
- Mix Za'atar mix with Olive oil and about a teaspoon of
- Salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the Harissa spice ontop of the chopped potatoes with the cumin seeds and put the garlic cloves in the tray. Save half of the paste.
- Add the chicken thighs and with a pastry brush or with a back of a fork, put the Za'atar and olive oil paste on the skin.
- Bake chicken tray bake for 35 minutes and take out garlic cloves.
- Put the remaining Za'atar paste on the chicken skin and mix the potatoes and chickpeas around.
- Bake for a remaining 15-20 minutes.
- Take the garlic cloves and using a pestle and mortar, grind garlic cloves.
- Add garlic cloves to the yoghurt with freshly chopped mint and season to taste.
Jamaican Beef Stew
A tender, succulent and spicy beef stew. Get a taste of Jamaica with this hearty beef stew made with authentic...
Thick Spiced Moroccan Soup (Sunshine soup)...
One of our loyal customers and followers has shared a great recipe with us using our spices. Check it out!...
Baharat Roasted Carrots, Carrot and Coriander...
INGREDIENTS Baharat Carrots 8 large carrots, peeled 1.5 tbsp of Spice Kitchen Baharat Spice blend 1 tbsp of garlic powder...
Roast Potatoes with Urfa Chilli
Surely roast potatoes couldn’t get any better? If you love them as much as we do, you’ve got to try...
Slow-Braised Spiced Squid by Bethany Kehdy
Really pleased to showcase this stunning recipe from the amazing Bethany Kehdy. Bethany Kehdy is a Lebanese-American food author and presenter...
Rustic Lemon Hummus
What did we do before hummus? The smoked sea salt in this recipe takes the humbledip to a whole new...
Middle Eastern coleslaw with cashews and...
Lizzie from the Pennywise Pantry has teamed up with us to write three spice laden recipes, guaranteed to give superb...
Ney's Kitchen- Sri Lankan Fish Curry
Not a fan of seafood? I bet I can change your mind with my Sri Lankan Fish curry!!
Palestinian Semolina & Fenugreek Cake with...
Perfect for a celebration or as a weekend treat. Forget your traditional lemon drizzle cake and give this citrusy Middle...
Spiced Fennel Pork Meatballs with Pistachios
We are really pleased to feature this guest post recipe by Charleh Dickinson from Designed2Eat Designed2Eat is an online food shop...