- 2 packets of @finnebrogue_naked plant-based meatballs
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic
- Thumb of grated ginger
- 1/2 chopped finely chopped chilli
- Spices: 1tsp of; salt, pepper, chaat masala, ground cumin, Kashmiri spice, coriander powder, mint
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Soak your skewers for 30 minutes
- Squish your meatballs (so therapeutic)
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Take a handful of the mixture and mould it around the skewer evenly.
- Place under a grill for a few minutes, rotate and serve with salad, dips and pitta.
For more amazing recipes check out @hey_renu on Instagram!
Figs with hazelnut crumble and spiced...
Serves 2–3 Figs are wonderfully wholesome, crunchy and sweet. I remember the first time I had fresh figs, picking...
Turkish Lamb Shish Kebab
A mouth-watering, classic kebab that’s so easy to make, you literally can’t go wrong. Marinade the meat overnight for best...
Dairy free Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate...
Something delicious to make in the run up to Christmas – try this Dairy Free Gingerbread & Hot Chocolate Cake...
Sticky Grilled Halloumi
So easy to make and yet so sophisticated! We love this sticky halloumi tossedwith a simple salad.
Classic Turkish Menemen (Turkish Scrambled Eggs)
Classic Turkish menemen If there is an iconic food that Istanbulites would swear by, it is menemen; scrambled eggs cooked...
Goat's Cheese & Aleppo Pepper Salad
Tangy cheese, yummy grilled peaches and the all-so-important heat of Aleppo. If we had to choose one salad to eat...
Cinnamon Star Bread
Whether you’re looking for a festive centre-piece for the holidays or simply want a fun bake, this recipe will certainly...
Bombay Gin Trifle | A Gin,...
Follow Mita Mistry on her brilliant food blog Saffron and Spice. Original recipe link here. A great British trifle is...
Turkish Adana Kebabs
Fire up the BBQ and impress your friends and family with these authentic Turkish flavours. A real crowd-pleaser.