A mouth-watering, classic kebab that’s so easy to make, you literally can’t go wrong. Marinade the meat overnight for best results.
- 1kg boneless leg of lamb, cut into even 1 inch chunks
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- picked 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix with the lamb. Leave for at least 2 to 3 hours (overnight is ideal).
- Fire up your BBQ or put your grill on its highest setting.
- Thread the lamb on to BBQ skewers, popping a cherry tomato on after every 2 or 3 pieces of lamb.
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes depending on how well done you like them.
- Serve with flatbread and a salad.