Floral, sweet and ever-so-creamy. This gin cocktail is as classy as they come.
- 50ml fruit compound gin
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 25ml lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 20ml rose syrup
- Chill your glass with cold water and an ice cube for a minute.
- Whilst your glass is chilling add ALL of your ingredients to a shaker. Shake hard WITHOUT ICE for around 15 seconds. Hold the tin tight as it can be easy to spill!
- Break the tin, add ice, then shake again for 10 seconds.
- Drain the water from your glass, then fine strain your cocktail.
- Give your drink around 10 seconds to settle. You’ll see the head of the foam beginning to form through the sides of the glass.
- Hover your hand flat, close the top of the foam without touching it. Then, using the side of your hand as a guide sprinkle some more matcha power along your hand so it falls in a straight line over the drink.
- Finish with some dried rose petals.
Make sure to share your creations on social media, tag us @spicekitchenuk on Instagram!
Join the Spice Kitchen Family on our Facebook community group!