The Puzzled Mule
Our spicy twist on one of the most classic cocktails around. If you like your drinks aromatic and punchy, then you are going to love it!
- 50ml citrus gin compound
- 4 lime wedges
- 20ml ginger honey
- 200ml ginger beer
- Kiwi disc
- Add the lime wedges and honey to your glass or shaker. ‘Squash’ them down with a muddler or back of a barspoon for 5-6 seconds until the limes are fully juiced and the honey has mixed in.
- Add your citrus compound gin, followed by the ice.
- Shake hard or if you’re stirring, place your hand flat over the top of the glass, and your spoon between your thumb and forefinger, then ‘churn’ the drink from top to bottom to ensure a good mix.
- If you’ve opted to shake your drink, pour the entire contents into your glass.
- Don’t worry about using a strainer, you want all of those limes and all of the booze in there.
- Add a ginger beer top and garnish with a kiwi disc, mint sprig and straw.
Make sure to share your creations on social media, tag us @spicekitchenuk on Instagram!
Join the Spice Kitchen Family on our Facebook community group!