Tandoori Salmon on the BBQ
A great fish to start off with on the BBQ. The natural oils within the salmon will help prevent the fish sticking.
- 500 gm salmon fillets - skin on.
- 2 teaspoons Spice Kitchen Tandoori Masala
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 level teaspoon Spice Kitchen turmeric
- Spice Kitchen chilli powder (optional)
- Chopped coriander
- Lemon wedges
- In a bowl mix the tandoori powder with the vegetable oil, turmeric and chilli powder (if using)
- Add to the salmon fillets and make sure the fillets are covered all over with the mix.
- Place in the BBQ grill rack then cook skin down first before finishing the cooking process on the other side.
- When cooked sprinkle with lemon juice and fresh coriander.
- For the king prawns, simply use the marinade above and coat uncooked king prawns. Put on skewer and then cook.
For more BBQ recipes check out @nilarossfood
Kerala Pepper Lamb Fry with Black...
The combination of curry leaves and Kampot pepper works a treat to give this dish its wonderful authentic taste.
A classic Indian main or side dish of Bombay Potatoes.
Turmeric Latte by Neha D'Souza
A perfect homemade tumeric latte to warm me up today 💛 After trying many of these lattes I think I...
This popular North Indian dish works well as a side or as the main act. It’s both wholesome and healthy,...
Mushroom Pilau Rice
Perfect rice, with no draining required and perfect every time! Ingredients 1/2 mug basmati rice (for a more authentic flavour...
This recipe slightly deviates from a traditional biryani, in that the chicken is marinated separately before cooking. It’s a dish...
Rajasthani Lamb Curry
A vibrant, fiery dish that offers a gorgeous alternative to the more traditional madras. Here at Spice Kitchen, we love...
Mango shrikhand cheesecake by Mira Manek
Serves 4 Thick creamy yoghurt, mixed with honey and infused with saffron and cardamom, is layered on a crunchy date...
An all-time favourite, and definitely one of ours, the legendary Tandoori Chicken.