We love the humble corn on the cob, but this recipe with tangy feta takes it to the next level!
- 4 corn on the cob with husks
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 100g feta
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Soak the corn – husks and all – in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Fire up your BBQ in advance so it’s nice and hot for best results. If you don’t have one, an oven or griddle pan works just as well.
- Remove the corn from the water and dry on some kitchen paper. If using a griddle pan, heat until smoking hot.
- Add the corn in their husks to your BBQ or griddle pan. Sprinkle the chilli powder evenly over the top. Then turn regularly until all sides are cooked. Usually around 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, peel back the husk and brush the cobs with mayonnaise and sprinkle over the sea salt.
- Sprinkle the grated feta over the corn and finish with a squeeze of lime. Delicious.