Roasted Tomatoes and Goat's Cheese Salad
A beautiful marriage of sweet roasted tomatoes, tangy goat’s cheese and peppery warmth. An indulgent brunch or weekend treat.
- 500g heirloom mixed tomatoes (if you can’t get heirloom, then any mix of tomatoes is good)
- Sea salt
- 60g goat’s cheese
- Splash of olive oil
- 80g rocket
- 20 basil leaves
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters (halves if using cherry tomatoes). Sprinkle with sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place on an oven tray and cook for 10 to 12 minutes if large pieces or 8 to 10 minutes if smaller.
- Cut the goat’s cheese into bite-size pieces. Remove the tomatoes from the oven and divide equally across four plates.
- Do the same with your goat’s cheese and rocket leaves.
- Tear up the basil and add it to the salad.
- Finish with a sprinkle of olive oil and cracked black pepper, and dive right in!
She's outdone herself- these are mouth-wateringly good...
Sticky and Spicy Pineapple and Banana...
This is a very quick and simple dessert. I love sticky bananas and this reminds me of banana fritters without...
Spanish Bean Stew with Paprika
This popular stew is a great dish to serve for your veggie friends. If you do fancy adding some meat,...
Smoky Corn on the Cob
We love the humble corn on the cob, but this combination of big smoky flavours with tangy feta takes it to...
Spicy Chicken Kebabs
Using a combination of fresh and dry spices really do help keep the chicken tender and moist. Make sure to...
A veggie treat for your BBQ that combines golden melting cheese with sticky sweet molasses.
Grilled Lemony Goat Chops
Goat tends to have a strong, gamey flavour and works so well in this recipe with simple onion salt and...
Quick Tomato and Feta Salad
An easy salad that’s big on flavour. The spiced sea salt used in this dish works so well to help...
SPICY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE BY MANI
If you love spice and meaty bolognese, you will love this spicy spaghetti bolognese recipe which is actually more straightforward...