A great healthy side dish that offers a hearty kick.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Ras el Hanout
- 1 bulb garlic, sliced in half horizontally
- 200g baby spinach
- Avocado, cut into chunks to serve
- 1 tbsp Urfa chilli
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. Peel and cube the sweet potatoes into 1⁄2 inch pieces.
- Place in a large oven tray and pour over the olive oil, salt and Ras el Hanout.
- Squeeze the garlic out of the pods and add them, bulb included to the tray. Mix evenly and bake for 30 minutes, regularly turning and mixing them.
- Wash and drain the spinach. In a large frying pan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the spinach. Cook until lightly wilting. Put the spinach in a colander to drain any excess liquid.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, stir through the cooked spinach, throw in the avocado and sprinkle the Urfa chilli on top before serving.