- 2 slices sourdough, chopped into croutons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes or 2 beefsteak tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp tomato salt
- ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
- 100g feta
- Handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Splash apple cider vinegar
Heat a frying pan with the olive oil and add the croutons. Fry on medium heat until golden and crispy. Leave to cool. Put the croutons in a serving bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, tomato salt and feta. Roughly chop the parsley and add to the bowl along with the apple cider vinegar.
- Leave to marinate for 10 minutes before serving.