Jikos and Mwikos - African
Check out this new recipe from @jikos_and_mwikos! These poussin chips are packed full of flavour and are great for sharing, or not? Enjoy!
- 1kg frozen french fries
- 5 tbsp Margarine
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Grounded white pepper
- 1.5 tbsp Paprika
- 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Cook the french fries in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until crispy
- To make the poussin sauce melt the margarine in a saucepan on medium heat
- Once melted add, garlic powder, grounded white pepper, paprika, chilli powder and salt. Squeeze 1/2 a lime and let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes
- Pour the sauce on hot chips and serve immediately
Check out @jikos_and_mwikos on Instagram!