Spice Kitchen - Asian
Sticky, sweet and grilled to perfection. Our marinade offers fast, flavourful results!
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 500g pork loin, cut into 2cm strips
- Whisk all ingredients for the sauce and pour them over the sliced pork. Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Fire the grill up all the way.
- Place the strips of pork on the grill and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve with sticky rice and a salad.
Sri Lankan Prawn Curry
This delicious curry is deeply flavourful and aromatic. It’s super easy to cook and really versatile for any type of...