Tender, juicy chicken legs, with citrusy tones and unique spices. Say. No. More.
- 4 chicken legs, skinless
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Za’atar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Carefully cut four slits into each of the chicken legs, and place in a baking dish or tray.
- Mix together the lemon juice, garlic, Za’atar, olive oil and salt. Rub this mix on the chicken, making sure to get inside the cuts.
- Cover the chicken with film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if you can.
- When you are ready to get cooking, preheat oven to 200°c, take the chicken out of the fridge.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 75°c. Once the chicken is cooked, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with a crisp salad, hummus and flatbread.