Spice Kitchen - European
Homemade dips are well worth the effort, and we promise you will never regret the time spent on making this yummy recipe.
- 2 large egg yolks
- Large pinch of garlic salt
- 300ml olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Place the egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl salt and whisk together.
- Slowly drip in the olive oil, whisking continuously until the mixture starts to thicken.
- if the mixture splits, just add half a teaspoon of hot water and whose until emulsified
- Season with a little more salt, if necessary.
Grilled Halloumi with Pomegranate Glaze
Let us present to you a nod to culinary perfection. We’ve dialled up the tanginess with some sticky pomegranate molasses...