Jerk cauliflower and sweetcorn fritters
Super quick and simple recipe, ideal for hungry toddlers packed with loads of veg. Can use any sort of veg also.
- Half cauliflower, blitzed in a food processor
- 2 potatoes, grated and water squeezed out
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 large onion, sliced finely
- tin of sweetcorn
- teaspoon of ginger paste
- chopped fresh herbs - coriander, basil, parsley - feel free to be creative!
- jerk seasoning, 2 teaspoons (replace with other spice blends)
- 50g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste as needed
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
Make patties and shallow fry in a tablespoon of oil