Spice Kitchen - Mediterranean
Grilled Sweetcorn With Feta & Chilli
Beautifully sweet husks combined with simple sea salt. A truly humble yet incredible taste experience.
- 4 corn on the cob with husks
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 100g feta
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Fire up the BBQ for best results. If you don’t have one, an oven or griddle pan will work too.
- Soak the corn, husks and all, in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking. If using a griddle pan, heat until smoking hot before adding the corn cobs in their husks, turning every few minutes for a total of about 15 minutes. If using the oven, preheat to 220C and cook the corn for about 15 minutes.
- Grate the feta and sprinkle the chilli powder on top.
- Once cooked, peel back the husk and brush the cobs with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle over the sea salt.
- Scatter the grated feta over the corn and finish with a squeeze of lime.
CORN RIBS BY RENU BHARDWAJ
Corn Ribs- the perfect weekend treat for any vegan or vegetarian. Spicy, Smokey, sticky and simply delicious!