A quick and straightforward grilled prawn recipe that offers big flavour. Serves 4 as a starter although you might not want to share!
- 700g prawns, peeled, deveined & tails left on
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp Za’atar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Aleppo chilli
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, Za’atar, salt, and Aleppo chilli in a bowl.
- Add the prawns and coat evenly. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat and brush the grill pan with oil.
- Skewer the prawns, place under the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a light salad.