Grilled Prawns with Za'atar & Aleppo Chilli
A quick and straightforward grilled prawn recipe that offers big flavour. Serves 4 as a starter although you might not want to share!
- 700g prawns, peeled, deveined & tails left on
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp Za’atar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Aleppo chilli
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, Za’atar, salt, and Aleppo chilli in a bowl.
- Add the prawns and coat evenly. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat and brush the grill pan with oil.
- Skewer the prawns, place under the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a light salad.
Ney's Kitchen- Sri Lankan Fish Curry
Not a fan of seafood? I bet I can change your mind with my Sri Lankan Fish curry!!
Carrot Hummus with Sumac
This recipe offers a delightful twist on the traditional hummus we all know and love.
Jamaican Beef Stew
INGREDIENTS 3 lbs. 3 oz. stewing beef, cut into chunks For the paste/marinade 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 oz....
Za’atar Lamb Burgers
This recipe uses the wonderful mix of Za’atar herbs and spices which originate from the Middle East. These can be...
Lemon Bomb Za'atar Chicken
Tender, juicy chicken legs, with citrusy tones and unique spices. Say. No. More.
Palestinian Semolina & Fenugreek Cake with...
Perfect for a celebration or as a weekend treat. Forget your traditional lemon drizzle cake and give this citrusy Middle...
Cheap and dead easy to make - stuff our simple falafels into warm pittas with salad, or serve with couscous...
Vegan Green Falafel Burger with Shakshuka...
We love ours served in a fresh burger bun and with sliced red onion and a cheeky beer on the side- yummmmm!
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Aleppo...
A wonderful recipe from Masterchef finalist Emma Spitzer, who has released her debut cookbook Fress this month. You can purchase a...