Grilled Prawns with Harissa
Ready in no time and guaranteed to pack a flavourful punch, these prawns work great as a starter to wake up your taste buds.
- 700g prawns, peeled, deveined & tails left on 4-6 bamboo skewers soaked in water (if using metal, then no soaking needed)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 3 tsp Harissa
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mix the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, salt and Harissa in a bowl. Add the prawns and coat evenly with the marinade. Leave in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Oil the grill before cooking.
- Skewer the prawns and place on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a generous squeeze of lemon and a light salad.