What happens when you take traditional Indian cheese and combine it with this incredible blend of flavours? Out of this world gorgeous, that’s what!
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 250g paneer cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- Half a cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the garam masala, salt, veg oil, mustard, honey, ground coriander, ginger, garlic and chilli flakes.
- Rub the spice mix into the paneer and diced vegetables.
- To make the skewers, alternate between paneer and vegetable when skewering – you should get 4 skewers in total.
- Heat the grill to max and cook the skewers until charred, ensuring the peppers and onion are softened.
- Serve with raita, naan and freshly chopped coriander.