Let us present to you a nod to culinary perfection. We’ve dialled up the tanginess with some sticky pomegranate molasses that helps the salty cheese bring forth all its glory!
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 250g halloumi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Baharat
- Salad leaves to serve
- Mix the pomegranate molasses with the lime juice. Set aside.
- Slice the halloumi into 2cm slices.
- Mix the Baharat with the olive oil and pour over the halloumi, mixing thoroughly.
- Fire up your BBQ to full and grill the halloumi for 1-2 minutes either side, until soft and charred.
- Brush the halloumi with the pomegranate and lime, and grill for 30 seconds more to caramelise the molasses.
- Take the halloumi off the grill and brush with any remaining molasses.
- Pile on a plate with a crispy salad and enjoy.