Spice Kitchen - European
A veggie treat for your BBQ that combines golden melting cheese with sticky sweet molasses.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp za’atar
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 3 blocks of your favourite Halloumi, cut into chunks
- Cut the halloumi into slices (2cm thick).
- Mix the za’atar and ground cumin with the olive oil and pour over the halloumi, mixing thoroughly.
- Fire the BBQ to full and grill the halloumi for 1 to 2 minutes either side until soft and charred.
- Mix the pomegranate molasses with the lime juice and brush over the halloumi.
- Grill for 30 seconds to caramelise the molasses.
- Take the halloumi off the grill and brush with a little more of the molasses before serving.
Dairy free Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate...
Something delicious to make in the run up to Christmas – try this Dairy Free Gingerbread & Hot Chocolate Cake...