Grilled Corn with Kashmiri Chilli & Lime
Your taste buds are going to love the contrasting flavours of sweet BBQ corn combined with fiery chilli and tangy lime.
- 4 corn on the cob with husks
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Soak the corn – husks and all – in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the lime zest and juice, salt and Kashmiri chilli.
- When you are ready to get cooking, fire up the BBQ. If you don’t have one, an oven or griddle pan works just as well.
- If using a griddle pan, heat until smoking hot before adding the corn in their husks, turning every so often for a total of about 15 minutes. If using the oven, preheat to 220c and cook the corn for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, peel back the husk and brush the cobs with the Greek yoghurt mix.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander on top and squeeze on some more lime before serving.