Goat's Cheese & Aleppo Pepper Salad
Tangy cheese, yummy grilled peaches and the all-so-important heat of Aleppo. If we had to choose one salad to eat for the rest of our lives, it would be this one.
- 1⁄2 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 peaches, quartered, stone removed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp thyme leaves, picked
- Handful of rocket leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted walnuts
- 150g fresh goat’s cheese,
- roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Aleppo pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Place the sliced red onion in a bowl of iced water.
- Heat a frying pan until smoking hot and add a splash of vegetable oil, followed by the peaches. Cook until caramelised on all sides.
- Add the butter and thyme leaves, and let the peaches cook for a further 2-3 minutes in the foaming butter, basting them as they cook.
- Remove onto a plate, pour the butter on top and set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- To serve, mix the rocket, peaches, iced onion, mint, walnuts and goats’ cheese in a bowl, and arrange on a platter.
A veggie treat for your BBQ that combines golden melting cheese with sticky sweet molasses.
Just heaven! Pile these perfectly cooked mussels into a bowl and dunk some buttery crusty bread into the sauce for...
Spanish Bean Stew with Paprika
This popular stew is a great dish to serve for your veggie friends. If you do fancy adding some meat,...
Cheesy, salty, flatbreads. Don’t expect an orderly queue.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
Chicken with sticky balsamic and herby goodness is one of our favourite things.We love this dish served simply with a...
Roasted Tomatoes and Goat's Cheese Salad
A beautiful marriage of sweet roasted tomatoes, tangy goat’s cheese and peppery warmth. An indulgent brunch or weekend treat.
Turkish Adana Kebabs
Fire up the BBQ and impress your friends and family with these authentic Turkish flavours. A real crowd-pleaser.
Turkish Lamb Shish Kebab
A mouth-watering, classic kebab that’s so easy to make, you literally can’t go wrong. Marinade the meat overnight for best...
SPICY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE BY MANI
If you love spice and meaty bolognese, you will love this spicy spaghetti bolognese recipe which is actually more straightforward...
Caramelised Pumpkin, Goat’s Cheese and Winter...
It’s difficult to bring yourself to eat a salad during the winter months, but if you treat your winter vegetables...