The flat bread that tastes good with everything....
- 200 gm self raising flour
- pinch of salt
- natural yoghurt or soya yoghurt
- Melted butter/ olive oil
- Teaspoon Spice Kitchen Cumin seeds - toasted.
- Salt for seasoning on the finished flatbread.
- Flour for kneading
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add the salt.
- Now, add enough yoghurt to make a soft, pliable dough.
- Knead for 3 minutes.
- Leave to rest in a greased bowl covered with a tea towel for one hour.
- Divide the mix into six.
- Roll out thinly and place onto a hot BBQ rack. Let it cook for a few seconds then turn it over. Hopefully it should puff up!
- Brush with melted butter/ olive oil. Sprinkle with toasted cumin seeds and salt. Serve immediately.
More bbq recipes and spicy inspo visit @nilarossfood