1. Marinade your cauliflower florets in 2 TBSP of olive oil, 2 TBSP of Curry Powder, 1 TBSP Garlic Powder, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp pepper. Shake in a bowl to ensure well coated and then add to a pre heated oven 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins
2. In a large saucepan, over a medium heat add 2 tbsp olive oil and gently fry the garlic, onion, ginger and apple until softened and the aromas are building.
3. Add in your cauliflower once cooked followed by the pepper, cumin, coriander, remaining tablespoon of curry powder, turmeric, vegetable stock and mix well
4. Lower the heat, using an immersion blender carefully blitz up the soup to your desired consistency
5. Add in the coconut milk and lime juice and stir frequently, you can continue to blitz here if you prefer a runnier soup
6. Continue to cook the soup on a low heat to intensify the flavours, garnish however you like and serve with warm crusty bread
For more amazing recipes check out Arron Ramsey on Instagram @more_grub