Cheesy, salty, flatbreads. Don’t expect an orderly queue.
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda/sodium bicarbonate
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 50g butter
- 185ml milk
- 40-60g grated mozzarella (depending on how cheesy you want it!)
- Extra Sea Salt for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Warm the milk and butter until the butter has melted.
- Next, gently mix in the flour, Sea Salt and baking soda and stir until thoroughly combined. Knead for two minutes and then wrap with clingfilm. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, lightly dust a countertop with a little flour and divide the dough into four. Flour your hands and roll each quarter into a ball.
- Working with one ball at a time, gently roll out to about 0.5 cm thick discs. Heat a skillet or a large frying pan, turn the heat to medium and gently place the flatbreads in. Cook for two minutes on each side.
- Once all the flatbreads are cooked, sprinkle grated mozzarella over the top, together with more Sea Salt.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and place the flatbreads on an oven tray. Cook for 6-8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Quail Eggs & Breakfast Radish
Quail’s eggs are awesome! Not only are they bursting with nutrients, they are the perfect size for a snack to brunch.
Spicy Chicken Kebabs
Using a combination of fresh and dry spices really do help keep the chicken tender and moist. Make sure to...
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
Chicken with sticky balsamic and herby goodness is one of our favourite things.We love this dish served simply with a...
Dairy free Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate...
Something delicious to make in the run up to Christmas – try this Dairy Free Gingerbread & Hot Chocolate Cake...
Smoky Corn on the Cob
We love the humble corn on the cob, but this combination of big smoky flavours with tangy feta takes it to...
Homemade dips are well worth the effort, and we promise you will never regret the time spent on making this...
Grilled Lemony Goat Chops
Goat tends to have a strong, gamey flavour and works so well in this recipe with simple onion salt and...
Sticky Grilled Halloumi
So easy to make and yet so sophisticated! We love this sticky halloumi tossedwith a simple salad.
Courgette flatbread with sizzled yoghurt by...
3 recipes with an umph of spice from Mira Manek for National Vegetarian Week National Vegetarian Week is upon us...