Using the wonderful aromatic Sri Lankan Curry Powder these salmon fillets were cooked on the BBQ, but, can equally be cooked in the pan on the hob.
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 1 tsp Spice Kitchen Sri Lankan Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Spice Kitchen chilli powder
- 1/4 Spice Kitchen turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil to coat
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Coat the salmon steak in the Spice Kitchen Sri Lankan Curry Powder, chilli powder, turmeric and salt along with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Place on a greased rack or greased hot shelf and cook on both sides. Cook skin side first.
- Finish with a sprinkling of lemon juice and freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve with a crispy salad and flatbread/ naan.
More from our fave @nilarossfood!