Such a lovely way to use boneless belly pork for a yummy BBQ lunch with friends and family in the garden!
- 500 gm boneless belly pork slices
- 3 teaspoons Spice Kitchen chinese spice powder
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped/ grated ginger
- 2 cloves finely sliced garlic
- 1 red chilli - finely sliced
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Add to the belly pork and leave to marinade for a minimum of one hour (you can marinade this overnight).
- Cook on the BBQ ensuring you have an internal temperature of approximately 71 degrees Centigrade/ 160 degrees fahrenheit.
Another corker from @nilarossfood