This recipe replaces the traditional lamb with beef for a lip-smacking taste. Serve with a squeeze of lime to bring the flavours to life!
- 1kg beef rump, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cloves
- Whisk all the ingredients for the marinade then pour over the beef.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 to 12 hours.
- Heat your grill to high and thread the meat on to metal skewers, adding a quartered red onion in the middle of the skewer.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes each side (or less if you want it a bit more pink).
- Serve with flatbread, vegetable salad and lime wedges.