Contract Spice Packing
Posted on: Feb 13, 2017
We are a leading expert in contract packing solutions and will work in close partnership with you to understand your brand and unique requirements. Our Cheshire-based packing facility is specifically designed to cater for a full range services. By choosing us, you will also benefit from our expert in-house advice to further elevate your offering.
In 2018, we were awarded SALSA Accreditation. SALSA is a recognised food safety standard that national buyers will immediately trust. It offers a structured system that will help you pitch, and gives you and your customers the reassurance that your products are packed in a safe way.
SALSA approval is only granted to suppliers who are able to demonstrate to an auditor that they are able to produce safe and legal food and are committed to continually meeting the requirements of the SALSA standard.
What we offer
- Sourcing ingredients
- Blending and grinding
What we pack
We handle all dried goods, including teas, spices, hot chocolate, baking kits, mulled spices, pickling spices, and powdered spices.
- BLOOM & WILD – Dual label teas, spices and mulled spices
- THE CURRY GUY – Dual label spice blends, recipe development and fulfilment
- FOODBOD SOURDOUGH – Dual label spice and seed blends, recipe development and fulfilment
- AMANDIP UPPAL – Dual label Indian spice blends, recipe development and fulfilment
SKYE MCALPINE – Dual label spices and blends for book launch
- THE JAPAN CENTRE – Creation of Shichimi Togarashi (Japanese 7 Spice) alongside their chefs, stocked in their London shop and online IRL
- NOVOTEL LONDON, CANARY WHARF – White label spices in test tubes used as corporate gifts for VIP customers
- MIRA MANEK – Dual label chai spice blends, recipe development and fulfilment
- BOTTLE BAKING COMPANY – A dedicated fulfilment service
- MICROBAR BOX – Recipe development of a botanical blend for their gin subscription boxes
- OUR LITTLE GLOBE – Creation of spices and blends for their kids subscription kit