- 3 eggs
- A splash of milk
- 1 heaped tsp Baby Spice Kitchen Cajun blend
- 1 tbsp butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free alternative)
- A handful of finely chopped spinach or kale (fresh or frozen) 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- A handful of grated cheese (optional)
- In a bowl, crack the eggs, add in a splash of milk and beat until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium – low heat and add the spinach, tomato and Cajun spice blend. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the eggs and stir continuously, bringing in the mixture in from all sides until the eggs are creamy (they will continue to cook once you remove the pan from the heat).
- If using, stir in the grated cheese and serve.