Sausage Pasta Bake by Munchies with Mama
Love this as you can chuck any veg you want in it and the whole family loves it!
- 1 onion- diced
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 1 carrot- peeled and diced
- 1 pepper- diced (I used yellow)
- Handful of mushrooms- sliced
- Packet of sausages
- 1 tbsp Italian spice from @spicekitchenuk
- 500ml passata
- Grated cheese for the top
- 200g pasta - you can use any
- Pop your pasta onto boil
- Heat a little oil in a pan, once hot add in the onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic puree and stir.
- Add in the carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms, peppers and cut up sausages and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add in the passata and stir it all together.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain and add it to the sauce.
- Pour it into a oven proof dish, top with grated cheese and put it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 fan.
For more easy, tasty and family inspired dishes, visit @munchieswithmama!