Serves 2 adults and 2 kids
- 4 salmon fillets (deboned & skinned)
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 250ml Passata
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube in 200ml water
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mixed herbs (I used Italian baby mix from Spice Kitchen)
- I also added in aubergine and black olives for extra veg
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan.
- In a deep ovenproof dish, add the passata, chickpeas, stock, garlic, herbs & spices and any veg. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Take dish out of the oven, pop your salmon on top and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until salmon flakes.
- Serve with lentils, pasta or rice.