One Pot Creamy Spinach Pasta
Pasta and toddlers pretty much go hand in hand, right? This pasta dish just needs one pan, 10 minutes and you have the creamiest pasta, loaded with those all-important greens ready to enjoy!
The sautéed garlic adds real depth of flavour to this simple sauce and the herbs really shine through!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 50g pasta per person
- A large handful of chopped spinach 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tsp Baby Spice Kitchen Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Add the oil to a large pan over a low- medium heat. When hot add the garlic and sauté for a minute
- Add the pasta and water to the pot. Stir well and turn the heat up to high and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium- low and simmer for about 8 minutes
- Add in the chopped spinach, Baby Spice Kitchen Italian seasoning, pepper and cream cheese. Turn the heat down to low and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and stir. Serve warm.
- This can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days.