Pasta and toddlers pretty much go hand in hand, right? This pasta dish just needs one pan, 10 minutes and you have the creamiest pasta, loaded with those all-important greens ready to enjoy!
The sautéed garlic adds real depth of flavour to this simple sauce and the herbs really shine through!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 50g pasta per person
- A large handful of chopped spinach 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tsp Baby Spice Kitchen Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Add the oil to a large pan over a low- medium heat. When hot add the garlic and sauté for a minute
- Add the pasta and water to the pot. Stir well and turn the heat up to high and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium- low and simmer for about 8 minutes
- Add in the chopped spinach, Baby Spice Kitchen Italian seasoning, pepper and cream cheese. Turn the heat down to low and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and stir. Serve warm.
- This can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days.