A beautifully healthy vegan carrot soup that is healthy, colourful and packed with exciting spices. This recipe is suitable for babies and adults as it is low in salt and yet high in flavour.
1. Fry the onion and garlic with a splash of oil for a few minutes. Add the seasoning and a splash of boiling water.
2. Once the onion has softened add the carrots and stir so mixed in.
3. Add the can of coconut milk and stir through
4. Add the stock and bring to a boil
5. Once boiling reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots have gone soft. Stir occasionally throughout
5. Blend and serve
More about Ellis Marriott
Click here to visit Ellis's website and learn more about her vegan eating during pregnancy
Want more great recipes? Connect with Ellis on Instagram @growmevegan for more simple yet tasty recipes like this one.
These mini muffins are perfectly soft and even more perfectly spiced.
They make great finger food and are super fun to make with your little ones.