A beautifully healthy vegan carrot soup that is healthy, colourful and packed with exciting spices. This recipe is suitable for babies and adults as it is low in salt, but high in flavour.
- 1kg carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 4/5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 x 400g tin coconut milk
- 500ml stock
- 2tbsp Baby Spice Kitchen Moroccan blend 1tbsp Baby Spice Kitchen Italian blend
- Fry the onion and garlic with a little oil for a few minutes. Add the seasoning and a splash of boiling water.
- Once the onion has softened add the carrots and stir so it’s all mixed in.
- Add the can of coconut milk and stir through again, then add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes, or until the carrots have gone soft. Stir occasionally throughout
- Take off the heat and allow to cool a little. Blend and serve.