These mini flatbreads offer the perfect opportunity to introduce your little ones to a gorgeous range of Mexican flavours without being overpowering. They are super tasty and super easy to make too!
- 250g multigrain flour (or plain)
- 250g plain Greek yoghurt (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baby Spice Kitchen Mexican blend
- 200g sliced mushrooms 1/3 cup sweetcorn
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Baby Spice Kitchen Mexican blend 1/2 tsp paprika
- Pepper to taste
- 50g cream cheese
- 120-150g cream cheese
- Oil to cook
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Add all the ingredients for the flatbread in a bowl, and mix with a spoon until it just comes together. Knead into a non-sticky dough, cover and keep aside to rest.
- In a pan, heat some oil, add the garlic and onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook on medium high heat until the it starts releasing water. Then add the sweetcorn, Baby Spice Kitchen Mexican blend, paprika and pepper,
- and cook for 5-7 minutes. Keep cooking until the mix is dry.
- Roll out the flatbread into desired shape, top with cream cheese, the mushroom and corn mix followed by cheese
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.