This fajita recipe is packed full of veggie goodness and is so quick and easy to make. Your little one will love all of the gorgeous, vibrant colours on their plate.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red or orange pepper, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- Half a tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Spice Kitchen Mexican Spice blend
- 1 avocado
- 3 tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- For the guacamole smash the avocado, add the chopped tomatoes (chopped small) lime juice, pinch of black pepper, pinch of smoked paprika and the fresh chopped coriander.
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Next, fry the onion and diced orange/red pepper for a few minutes until soft.
- Add your diced chicken & cook for around 5 minutes. Add half a tin of sweetcorn and a few chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Add a good sprinkle of the Spice Kitchen Mexican spice blend and stir well.
- Cook for a few more minutes before serving (ensure chicken is cooked through).