Chickpea Curry by Ani Cooks
Is there anything more comforting than a warming bowl of curry - especially during the colder months!
We love this chickpea curry as it's full of so much goodness! Our baby spices provide the right level of depth and taste for our little one!
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 1 small red onion
- 1 teaspoon @spicekitchenuk Indian baby spice mix
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 250ml Passatta
- 100ml hot water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds (rye)
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds to the hot oil. Once they pop add the onions and reduce the heat and cook the onions till soft. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds..
- Add the passatta and cook again for about an minute or two to cook out the tomatoes.
- Add the chickpeas and the water and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice, naan, wraps, rice or just on its own!
@ani__cooks does the most incredible baby recipes-you've just got to follow her!