These are perfect to top up your freezer stash and are super quick and healthy.
- 1 carrot- finely grated and water squeezed out
- 2 blocks frozen spinach - run under hot water and then cold and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- 70g grated cheese
- 70g breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp Italian spices @spicekitchenuk
- 2 eggs
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pop all the above ingredients in a bowl and mix it up.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixture, roll into a ball, place onto the baking tray and press down into a fritter.
- Pop in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked.
Can be kept in an airtight container for a few days and can be frozen.
For more easy, tasty and family inspired dishes, visit @munchieswithmama!