Moroccan Spice Tin with 10 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 10 high-quality spices.
Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the spices in one tin you need to create authentic Moroccan food. Free recipe guide included.
Indulge in the varied and innovative flavours of Morocco in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re looking to create traditional Moroccan recipes such as tagine or couscous, capture the modern spirit of this ever-evolving cuisine, or simply spice up your sardines or other seafood, our Moroccan Spice tin will become your go-to kitchen companion. You can create so many flavoursome, colourful dishes with this carefully selected range of spices, and if you’re stuck for inspiration, don’t worry; our free recipe guide will show you the way.
Our beautiful Moroccan Spice Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Moroccan meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' men in their lives.
Why you’ll love it
• Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
• Handmade in the UK with love
• Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
• Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
• Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
• A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
• Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
• Ras El Hanout (20g)
• Baharat (20g)
• Cumin Seeds (20g)
• Chilli Powder (20g)
• Ginger Powder (20g)
• Turmeric (20g)
• Paprika (20g)
• SESAME seeds (20g)
• Cassia (5g)
• Bay Leaves (5g)
Spice Kitchen is:
• Family-owned, family-run
• Ethically sourced
In the media
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food
Features and benefits
• Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
• Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
• Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
• Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
• Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
• No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
• Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Moroccan cuisine or who is looking to get started
• Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful
• Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe
|Next Day||£10.00 and up||£7.50|
|First Class||£10.00 and up||£4.99|
|Free Second Class||£10.00 and up||Free|