Moroccan cuisine brings together a variety of traditions and cultures and is therefore renowned for big, bold spices.
In this gourmet spice collection, we have brought together everything you need to bring the authentic taste (and aroma) of Morocco into your home. You need never be stuck for inspiration again.
Honouring our family heritage in traditional Moroccan cuisine, we bring to you THE 10 Moroccan spices that will elevate your dishes and impress your friends and family!
Create the perfect tagine…
We have carefully selected these 10-home ground, hand-blended spices to include in this collection.
Each order contains these ten high quality, individually packaged spices with a stainless-steel storage tin, small spoon, and handmade silk wrap made from silk sari material.
You will receive:
Ras El Hanout (20g)
Cumin Seeds (20g)
Chilli Powder (20g)
Ginger Powder (20g)
SESAME seeds (20g)
Features and benefits:
Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all spices will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities, to suit your needs.
- What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
- A must-have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and who loves Moroccan spices.
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Moroccan cooking or who is looking to get started!
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We personally source only the highest quality spices from all over the world to guarantee even a single pinch of Spice Kitchen Spice packs enough punch to tantalise the taste-buds;
A “must-have” for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Moroccan dishes and tagines at home. Each spice has been carefully chosen and included to form the perfect spice base for Moroccan cooking.
Each outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with perspex lid to ensure freshness. Inside is 7 removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing.
Moroccan Spice Tin – traditionally called a “Masala Dabba” – with 10 spices including Ras-El-Hanout. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 10 different high-quality spices. Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the spices in one tin needed to create authentic Moroccan food.
||£10.00 and up
||£10.00 and up
|Free Second Class
||£10.00 and up