How many times have you opened an Indian recipe book, full of inspiration to cook a perfect curry, only to find that you’ll need to down tools, head out to the shops and spend a small fortune on the spices in the ingredients list?
There is a better way…
Our spice tin (a Masala Dabba to those in-the-know) is packed full of carefully selected, aromatic spices, and was devised by Spice Kitchens' founder and family cook, who has been loving preparing delicious, home cooked meals for all the family for over 60 years. She has based the contents of this tin on generations of knowledge.
It’s the perfect kit to help you to finally master those previously elusive homemade, authentic flavours, and contains the almost all of the keynote Indian spices that you’ll need to create amazing dishes.
Meaning that all you have to do is source your fresh ingredients.
What do you receive?
We source the highest quality whole spices, and then use traditional Indian methods to make the blends.
• Garam Masala (20g) ** Great Taste Award Winner 2015 **
• Cardamom (10 pieces)
• Cloves (10 pieces)
• Cinnamon Sticks (5 pieces)
• Chilli Powder (20g)
• Cumin Seeds (20g)
• Ground Coriander (20g)
• Mustard Seeds (20g)
• Turmeric Powder (20g)
• *Great Taste Award Winner 2015
• *BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015;
• 19cm Spice Tin with Ribbed Lid;
• Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them;
• 7 separate removable spice pots for convenience in your kitchen;
• Almost everything you need to cook an Indian meal at your fingertips;
• Small metal spoon for dispensing accurate measures;
• Outer lid to seal the tin (please see picture) to ensure freshness;
• Ideal as a gift for someone special;
• A must have for anyone wishing to learn about Indian cuisine, or the most experienced connoisseur!
• Spice refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities to suit your needs;
• No additives, meaning that you have our guarantee about the ingredients.
• *Award winner of the BBC Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015
• *Award winner of Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Award 2015
Free UK wide delivery sent via Royal Mail 2nd class.
For 1st class or urgent delivery please contact us.
|Next Day||£10.00 and up||£7.50|
|First Class||£10.00 and up||£4.99|
|Free Second Class||£10.00 and up||Free|