Handmade Fair Trade Sari Bunting - Made in the UK & Can be customised for you (colours, length, ribbon)
Dimensions – Large approx 280 cm , 10 flags in each length, any size can be made.
We are proud to announce that Spice Kitchen is now using its professional craft skills to make stunning bunting made from recycled Indian Saris. With a wide variety of colours on offer, we can custom make you colourful bunting for any party, wedding or occasion. We have enclosed pictures of one of our most popular designs which has a 5 colour mix of Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Orange.
All bunting has been made from recylced saris, meaning it is made from the finest silk and hand stitched to new ribbon.
Each length is 2.8 m long, but we can custom design to your preference and colour match to your party, wedding or occasion. We can even make this from your material if requested.
Please note the following:
- Each flag is double sided, with each layer being stitched together with an invisible stitch (on the inside) so the seam cannot be seen
- Some flags have embroidery from the original sari design, adding vibrancy and depth
- We have a wide range of colours available and they can be fully customised to your party (items are hand stitched in the UK)
- For every item sold we will donate 10% to FRANK Water, a charity creating clean water supplies in India
- Any country colours can be made also (Blue White Red, Orange White Green) - see other items or ask for details
Items will be created and dispatched via Royal Mail within a few days.