Made from the clean waters around the beautiful isle of Anglesey, Halen Môn’s pure white sea salt and blends are sold across the globe and loved by chefs and food lovers alike. Awarded Protected Destination of Origin status (PDO) in 2014, alongside the likes of Champagne and Parma Ham.
We are very pleased to partner with the wonderful team at Halen Môn.
We really hope that you enjoy the set of salts and we will be updating our recipes page regularly to give you new ideas about how you can use them. We think people who appreciate good food appreciate good sea salt to season it with. And we believe that Halen Môn is a vital ingredient in any food lover’s kitchen.
Each order contains these 7 high quality flavoured salts:
- Halen Môn Pure Sea Salt (20g)
- Halen Môn Roasted Garlic Sea Salt (20g)
- Halen Môn Charcoal Sea Salt (20g)
- Halen Môn Celery Sea Salt (20g)
- Halen Môn Chilli & Garlic Ground Sea Salt(20g)
- Halen Môn Oak Smoked Sea Salt (20g)
- Halen Môn Sea Salt with Organic Spices (20g)
Features and benefits:
- *Great Taste Award Winner 2015;
- *BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015;
- Featured on BBC1 Hairy Bikers January 2017;
- Blends are stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them;
- Ideal as a gift for someone special;
- A must have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and who loves their salts;
No additives, meaning that you have our guarantee about the ingredients.