Introduce your kids to spice with our brand-new spice collection!
If you’ve been wondering how to get your kids to eat spicy food, Baby Spice Kitchen is a spice collection made just for the task.
We have created 7 uniquely individual spice blends, all without salt, sugar or chilli for you to choose from.
Save hours in the kitchen! Let us help you to create nutritious meals from natural ingredients, with no hassle.
Our beautifully presented range offers you the perfect opportunity to introduce an exciting variety of flavours and taste experiences to your children's diet.
Adapted from our range of award-winning spice blends and tried and tested on my own daughter Zara (aka Baby Spice).
All you need to create healthy and balanced recipes:
- Introduce delicious, aromatic flavours to gradually enhance your child's eating experience;
- Quickly and easily add variety and extra nutrition to every meal;
- Create flavoursome meals in a flash;
- Satisfy fussy eaters
- Reduce food going from fork to floor!
What's more, none of our spices contains salt, sugar or chilli... meaning you are safe in the knowledge that your child is benefiting from 100% natural ingredients.
Choose from 20g packets of the following:
- Indian - curries, daals, rice, scrambled eggs, kebabs;
- Moroccan - soups, tagines, couscous, dips;
- Mexican - fajitas, wedges, burritos, frittata;
- Italian - pizza, pasta, risotto, stews, meatballs, steamed vegetables;
- Cajun - chicken, pork, soups, wraps, chillies;
- Caribbean - root veg, chicken, fish, fritters;
- Gingerbread - cookies, porridge, pancakes, muffins, cakes, milkshakes, brownies.
The days of sacrificing the flavours you love at family mealtimes are gone; these blends are ideal for weaning babies or creating meals for toddlers upwards.
Fussy eaters: get ready for the joy of spice!
Don’t already own a Spice Kitchen Tin set? Head over to our Spice Tins and Sets page to choose yours.
Want some recipe inspiration? Check out our Baby Spice Kitchen recipes for savoury snacks and spice filled delights.
Features and benefits:
Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all blends will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- What’s more, there are no additives or salts, perfect for a young tummy;
- A must-have for any parent with a passion for introducing new flavours into their children’s’ palette.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We source only the highest quality ingredients;
A “must-have” for any foodie parent. Each blend has been carefully chosen for the younger taste buds. Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
||£10.00 and up
||£10.00 and up
|Free Second Class
||£10.00 and up